Monday, March 23, 2015

And.....again!

Life is a journey and I seem to not be able to record it well, although my intentions are good.  Our last big news was that Stacy and I got married.  We are almost three months into this and are looking to sell the house we are in.  Mid December, before I knew I was going to be Director of the library in January....Stacy said something like....."I'm retired, we're starting a new life, let's move closer to your work."  WOW!  Unexpected.

Today we started prep to JUMP!  Met with a great realtor and will be getting this house in order for a major life stress.  Add that Stacy is potentially undergoing his third shoulder surgery for the injury almost 2.5 years ago before we met.  Can we ask for more on our plates?? What's that?  Oh yea, I just started in a new position and am dealing with lots of changes, opposition to change, challenges, hiring, enforcing the employee handbook.  But it's fun.  And still stress.  I'm hoping to get better at this writing and recording my life, for posterity's sake anyway.  

One thing I always look for is a picture that really "hits" me and this one I adore.  Wish I had this kind of talent.  Buckle up for the journey is starting.....

Image credit: http://flyingshoesstudio.blogspot.com/2012/10/journey.html

No comments:

Post a Comment