Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Where I need to be....

Here we go again.......home owner issues.  A/C again.  Starting to really rethink owning a home.  Are the repair/replacement costs really worth the tax break?  When the girls are gone I'm starting to think I will live in a tiny apartment somewhere and get rid of the responsibility.  Not worth it.  I hate being a slave to my home.  I want to enjoy life and not worry constantly about a multi-thousand dollar A/C replacement, fence rebuilding.....I just can't afford the upkeep.  Big part of it is that my house is now 10 years old, so many of the things are needing replacement at this point.  The rest is that the kids are so hard on things.  The microwave handle is cracked....temper result.  Their bathroom has hair dye and burn marks on the sink vanity and on the door.  Doors with fist holes in them.  It all costs and not sure how it will get fixed to be able to sell it some day.  Just overwhelming.  I'm really starting to second guess this......on my own that is.  With someone it's easier.  Alone?  Sucks.

Where I'd rather be?  The beach more often.  Exploring Texas.  Having fun.

Rant/pity party done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment