Saturday, October 6, 2012

Domain? Or not to domain?

Pondering, pondering.  I've been tossing about the idea of buying a domain name and then making personal email accounts.  Should I????  I use wordpress.org for work websites and have gotten pretty good with it.  There are some pretty cool plug ins that I can't use on my wordpress.com blog.  BUT....is it worth paying for?  Should I just stay with the constantly available from anywhere free gmail or live account and forsake any personalized email?  If I decide to let my website go, then I'm out my personalized email.  All these things run through my head constantly.

As I put them on paper, I'm not thinking, just STOP!  Stick with the freebies.  I love tech but I'm not the big tech guru as evidenced by my blog that doesn't get updated as much as it should.  I would love to keep a better record of what runs through my head.  Possibly in the future a domain name.  But for now I need to just create my landing page that has links to my daily places to visit.....found symbaloo recently and may use that. 

 .....sigh.....more decisions.  Gotta love ever changing tech!

No comments:

Post a Comment