Friday, December 21, 2012

Wild Abandon....



The words Wild Abandon ran through my head the other day,  not sure why, but I grabbed my iPhone and recorded them in my little notepad.  They struck a chord deep inside.

The definitions that speak to me are wild: not subject to restraint, indicative of strong passion.  Abandon: complete lack of inhibition or restraint.  To live with wild abandon, to live passionately, letting nothing inhibit you or restrain you.  Restrain your feelings, emotions, ability to feel and react.  To do things with passion and without self consciousness or inhibition.

These words are so strong to me, mean so much.  I want this in my life.  I've lived with so much restraint.  Done so much because it is "what you do" or what is expected of me.  NO MORE.  When I got divorced my mind cleared and I decided NO REGRETS was how I was going to live.  I believe that "living with wild abandon" is more precisely how I want to live.

Now.....to find someone to share that with if possible.....

No comments:

Post a Comment