Sunday, December 28, 2014

And the changes keep rolling right along....

Finally....I'm the "acting director" of the Leon Valley Public Library. Come January when we are all back at work at the same time, the formal offer will be presented. But until then, I've been asked to move into the office. 

I've spent a couple days working my way in and am making progress. But take a gander at the lovely 70s wallpaper. I'm going to offer to strip it and paint. Long story but a year or so ago this office was to be redone but they physically couldn't get into it and now I get the joy of a very unmotivating space to work in. But that will be temporary as I work my magic!  Eyes peeled for an update to the look of my space!  Until then, more changes on the horizon?

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes on your future offer, Sandy! And you and Stacy married! Woot Woot! A beautiful getaway!

    ReplyDelete