Monday, December 29, 2014

It's a beautiful morning...

Gate leading out to nature trail. Hand hewn pitchfork. I want one. Sun shining, white puffy clouds in the beautiful blue Texas sky, rooster crowing. Hot, delicious coffee in a handmade mug, I head outside with a thick blanket to enjoy the crisp morning here at Star of Texas. Settling myself into the chair on the porch doesn't last long because I feel a need to capture what beauty I can. Too bad pictures don't capture the wonderful smell of a fire.....but it's there. 
Right in front of where I'm sitting. There is a little star stuck into the tree and a metal plaque of sorts at the base. Love the vignettes they've created around here. 
Hand hewn pitchfork....I want one this is where I've set up camp, the chair with the blanket. 
Gate leading to nature trail. After breakfast we are heading out on a hike. Stacy said "brrrr" when I suggested it but it will be invigorating and beautiful. 
Beautiful vignette at the corner of our cottage showing the name. Love this place, perfect choice for a getaway. 
Stacy greeting the morning. 
Coffee on a crisp morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment