Sunday, December 26, 2010

Vacation....all I ever dreamed of

Sitting in the San Jose Airport, through security and only set off the beepers cause of the new necklace I'm sporting, courtesy of my niece Lisa.  Actually have free WiFi, unlike Austin where all I could find was Tmobile for 7.99 for a day pass.  Can't wait to get home.  Reading through Becca and Melissa's facebook pages and sitting here crying.  I miss them.

Vacation was great....at times absolutely awesome, beyond my dreams.  But it got long.  I need to learn to schedule less time and leave while things are at a peak.  Probably the best part of a vacation, for me anyway, is that it really instills in me a love of my home, where ever that may be.  My little place, fixed up so that anyone that knows me knows this is mine.  My comforts, my loves.  And yes, my daughters' messy messy rooms.  I long to open Becca's door and see her clothes all over the floor....sounds silly maybe but it's comforting.

Highlights of this vacation?  Monday, hands down.  Christmas Eve.  I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment