Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Bloody Sunday.....

Well, that sentiment isn't right, its just when I thought about it being Sunday that song by U2 popped into my head simply because the word Sunday is in the title.  I'm pondering my day.....I was planning on going to see Sam Harris (Letter to a Christian Nation, The Moral Landscape) at 4 pm down by the state capital, but it's going to take such a big chunk of my day.  The fact that I'm debating going to see him tells me that it's not a priority to me, so I'll take on my gardening and home chores instead.

As I type this I notice my bathroom faucet is dripping nonstop so there is my answer.  I've got to take care of this.  Sigh.  Homeownership.  Also expecting my garage door to give up the ghost soon.  The kitchen appliances could all use replacing soon.....the dishwasher in particular doesn't seem to work well, my oven runs about 75 degrees high.....and my loveseats are about 11 years old and ripped due to dogs sneaking on them when I"m not home.  First things first.  The faucet.....to Lowe's to Lowe's.....its off to Lowe's I go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment