Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Frog Hill

So I left my last blog post with a little blurb that was running through my head about naming Stacy's house.  I've always been a fan of named houses.  When I lived in Virginia, I'd take my daughter to lacrosse games out by Winchester and traveling down the country roads, I was charmed to find all the houses had wonderful signs in front with the names of the house on them.  I've always wanted that.  I mentioned it to Stacy and he said that his house used to be called "the big house on Frog Hill".  Which is why he started collecting frogs.

Anyway....just had to put that little story down cause it's new to me.  I did a search for Frog Hill in San Antonio and came up with nothing so I think simply Frog Hill is great. BUT.....not my decision, just fascinates me.  Oh and that search brought me this awesome picture done by a man in the Netherlands using photoshop.  Thought it was pretty awesome!  Frog Hill indeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment