Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Support

I'm in heaven, I have support finally!  By that I mean someone that loves me and will be there for me, listen to me vent, hold me when I cry, and will interrupt my upset to say that he really wants me to know that he loves me very much....then tells me to go on with my tears or talking, he simply wanted me to hear that.

He will not allow drama into our home and lives and will talk with anyone to make that clear. If anyone bothers me he will stick up for me. 

He's here when I've had a long day playing boss or coordinating community events....to enter our peaceful haven and if needed, he will shelter me, make decisions and just let me melt into his lap while he does what he thinks is best when I feel I have no more decision-making capability. 

Beyond new and exciting, I found what I need. I only hope I can be for him, half of what he is for me. Friend. Confidante. Advisor. Lover. Soulmate. 

With you, Stacy, I'm free. Not afraid to talk and share and really be me. I know you love me and listen without judgement, and that is the most freeing and motivating thing. Looking forward to the day we are not splitting our time between two cities, already loving the home we are creating together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment