Sunday, June 23, 2013

It's a beautiful day


Becca, Stacy and I each got up early in our different cities to witness the "supermoon" but the clouds prevented seeing it. Becca checked in via text (thanks for telling us abt this!). Seconds after my alarm went off at 630 Stacy called and we took our phones outside to scan the sky. A few too many clouds but a phenomenal morning. Stacy wandered down to the old fort Sam Houston gate, cell phone and coffee filling his hands, getting a morning stroll in. 

I ended up pruning roses and filling vases, watering tomatoes, picking up doggy-doo in the backyard. Now it's hammock time. Got fresh coffee, my book and my bestest buddy at my feet. Beautiful start to an amazing day. Only way it would be better is if I was in San Antonio in my hammock...

No comments:

Post a Comment