Monday, July 1, 2013

What's going on.....

OK here it is.....here is what is going on in my life.  I know people wonder and speculate.  I haven't said a lot, because life is in limbo.  A good limbo.  But people have to have it figured out somewhat.

Yes, the man I'm involved with lives in San Antonio.  Yes, I spend a lot of time there.  Stacy was injured in a bad accident a while back and hadn't been cleared to drive so I've been doing the driving and heading to SA as often as I can.  Yes the relationship has progressed and gotten serious.  (Thank you online dating).

So here it is.....yes, I am going to move to San Antonio.  When?  That is the question.  If money was no object and I could just cut and run I'd be there already. But I need a job.  The logistics are frustrating sometimes but honestly?  They will work out.  We just have to all stay flexible.  On the SA end, Melissa and I will be moving in with Stacy at his "compound".  On the Liberty Hill/Leander end.....nothing has been said to this point because there is no job to go to.  Could be months.  God I hope not.  But I'm sure the Trustee President where I work has a clue....he's intimated as much asking how things are and if he should be concerned and has asked me to keep him updated.  As soon as I know SOMETHING I will update everyone.  But yes.....I do anticipate a huge life change as we combine our homes and lives.

My heart is in San Antonio and I hope to take my entire life there soon.  And once that ball begins rolling, soon will be S.O.O.N.


No comments:

Post a Comment