Thursday, July 25, 2013

Frogger.....LIVE!

Stacy was out walking one morning and saw a little itty bitty toad trying to cross the road.  As Stacy said "it would have taken him two weeks the speed he was going."  He picked the frog up and carried him home to show me when I got to San Antonio.  He kept telling me this was something tiny, but I honestly didn't imagine how tiny.


Cute, huh?  Bout half the size of your little fingernail.  We had to get really close for these pics.


For a number of days he lived in a tupperware "bucket" with a forrest of grass.  Stacy kept him supplied with little insects to hunt and droplets of water.


Toady stayed with us a day after I arrived, then we let him go at the same spot he was picked up.....just outside the golf course.


No comments:

Post a Comment