Friday, July 26, 2013

The Flash


I may get killed for this but I have to preserve it.  I'm kind of known for toys....for loving kid stuff.....for banana dancing.  Basically for not growing up all the way sometimes.  I like to play and have fun and be a kid.

This pic is Stacy and a couple friends he has known since he was a kid.  Literally.  One of them he's known since he was four years old.  I don't have anyone like that in my life except my family.  There are actually four friends that are quite close and grew up together, here are three.  Apparently two of them went to Dollar General or something and had stumbled across these masks.  Stacy went to visit them for the weekend and shortly after his arrival this picture showed up on my phone.  Geez.  My boyfriend isn't even a grown up.  Oh!  Wait!  That's perfect!!!

He told me they were "the flash" and I asked if they wore trench coats.  Not sure I want to know the answer to that one, except it's better than wearing tights.....maybe.

Later in the evening I get this picture....tease. 
I have a love affair with sugar free slurpees. Green?  Didn't know that one. KEY LIME CREAM. Yummmm, guess where I'm going tomorrow??

No comments:

Post a Comment