Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A new beginning.....

So, as I've mentioned, I am moving to San Antonio.  This is the man I'm in love with, Mr. John Stacy Underwood (goes by Stacy) that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with.  We have a goal to have a beautiful rest of life together and to better ourselves doing it.  So.....goals have now been set.  November 8 is my drop dead date.  House will go on the market start of October (gotta do some repair, fix up etc).

Night of November 8 I move to live in San Antonio.  Oh, that includes Melissa too.  We've worked at fixing up the studio apartment she will live in that is inside the house.  She's all set.  Now our weekends are all about getting us settled there and him coming here to help me get the house ready.

If I don't have a job and the house hasn't sold by November 8 I will continue working in Liberty Hill....using the massive amounts of vacation I've built up.  I can come in at noon on Tuesdays, work late, stay at the house on Tuesday and Wednesday night and drive home at 4 pm on Thursday.  That gives me two nights away from home staying in the house that is for sale.  Use 1.5 - 2 days of vacation a week.  Full pay.  I have enough vacation to do that for at least a month and a half.  That gives me the rest of the time in SA to look for jobs and get the house ready.  It's a fall back anyway.

Major goal is San Antonio job.  Rough in this world where everything is online application only.  How do I really know they got my application?  If I can get in their face I can get the job.  But even phone calls disqualify you at most places.  Ugly world, I have to say this is one place I really don't like technology.

Anyway....was wandering through my blog and realized I don't have pics of Stacy in it really....and I like pics of Stacy :).  Oh.....I'm going to meet his mom on Sunday.  Must be serious.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad to see you leave the area but I'm really happy for you. You deserve it! Stacy seems like a wonderful guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! Tough leaving after so long but loads of new and good things await. LH was a stepping stone.

      Delete