Friday, September 6, 2013

Stepping out

Beautiful art. There are a number of these around the campus of Palo Alto College which is part of The Alamo Colleges system. Yes, Friday morning this is where I am for an interview. Part time. Temporary. Not words I'm fond of in looking for a job but.....they haven't advertised for the permanent replacement yet. Perhaps this could turn into a 'trial for hire'?  

I'm going to ask but bottom line is it gets me to the same town the man I'm gonna marry is in, I'm game to try. Yup you read that right. New town. Marriage. Huge changes. I'm taking a risk because I need to be in the area to really be in the job market. 

Now to cross fingers and toes and hope all goes well and I get offered the position.....or something better comes along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment