Friday, September 13, 2013

Drumroll please....

Talk about big life changes....here it is.  All out in the open all official like.

I'm getting married to Stacy Underwood....amazing man that came into my life via okcupid.com.  Yes, online dating and look what happened.  No wedding for a while, lots to accomplish before then.  Give it 6 months to a year.  Things to do.....

Secure a new job.  Oh wait!  Did that.  Well, a temporary part time job to start anyway. Hope to work it into full time as they need to hire the position just haven't yet.  Hope I"m the gem they've been waiting for.  It's at Palo Alto College in San Antonio which is part of the Alamo Colleges system.  Reference Librarian.

List house for sale.  Talking to Shane tomorrow to talk about listing and what I need to do then will bust my butt to get it done to list by start of October.  The market has been very hot here....hope it continues.

Last day full time at Liberty Hill will be end of September.  Starting October 1, I will continue on part time, working from home via computer and making the 1.5 hour trip weekly and staying a night or two. But end of September, Melissa, the dogs and I are San Antonio bound to stay.  All this while working part time at Palo Alto College too.  BUSY????

Move...soon as the house sells the furniture has to join me.

With all this, Stacy's brother lives upstairs in the house....he's moving to the back house so we can be in the main house.....upstairs instead of down in the guest area where Stacy's been living.  Probably around November will start painting and getting moved in to our space.

Whew.  Tired yet?  I don't even want to start thinking about the stuff to be done in my current house.....replace microwave, replace some baseboards, a door....carpet cleaning.  Positive outlook....it will all work and be wonderful.  Good things to look forward to!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment