Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Things that make me happy...

Simplicity.  Nature, plants, gardening.  Being in the moment.  Someone special to share with who understands these things about me.  Ultimately yes that someone special I would love to be a man.  BUT....also need friends, family, my babies.  Hope people will join me in this journey and be open and authentic.  Non-judgemental.  Make new friendships and plain old enjoy life in it's simplicity and abundance.  Realizing that everything in your life is affected by your choice and YES YOU HAVE A CHOICE.  I am choosing the road to happiness and creating memories, join me?  I want to expand this blog, create a resource list, inspiration, whatever it may be.


Yes it's going to hurt.  We keep pieces of ourselves locked away but I'm going for authentic, excellent conversations here.  Not what people expect, no parroting, just heartfelt, caring convos.  This will help me identify the "real" people that I want to be a part of my life.  With this transparency and honesty, age is no issue.  Join me. Learn to care and love with me.  Learn to choose what is best for you.

Disclaimer....I'm no expert on anything.  I stumble lots, my balance is off kilter.  Say a word,I'll sing you a song containing that word.  On key?  Not a clue.  Just with pure joy.  If you are not afraid to be you, come help.  Not afraid to ask for that.  Life is our adventure and is what we make it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment