Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It is solved by walking.....


Ran across (and bought of course) this book in my wanderings this weekend.  Just starting it but really am enjoying it.  Life has dealt some crap and I wish I had this when so much was hitting me.  Of course, crap isn't done so it will be put to good use.  Going to employ it as I deal with Stacy's health issues.  Find a terrific man, THE man, the one I want and wham!  Poor love....we will get through it together.

But anyway, what hit me in this book is....
"Solvitur ambulando," which is Latin for "It is solved by walking."   St. Augustine.

LOVE IT!!!!  Of course not everything is solved by walking,  but some of it is.  Other things are refreshed, reorganized, shaken up a bit so that a new view is given.  Feelings of helplessness often become loosened and hope creeps in.  Walking changes perspective.

So journey on......though I have faltered lately in walking, no more.  I will schedule walking into my day and use it positively.

No comments:

Post a Comment