Sunday, May 26, 2013

Peace inside


So, Stacy and I met and have had a road to travel due to some complications from a motorcycle accident he was in.  Just seems that at seven months later, everything is coming to a head.  Been rough the last few weeks, seems like something new each week.  Stacy is amazing, I'm the one that gets really down and frustrated.  Maybe he just puts on a good face in front of me.  Trying to stay positive but sometimes not so much.

Today I have a deep peace.  I'm content.  Yet I just found out that he's now in the hospital.  I will trust that these doctors will get to the bottom of this.  I will trust that this entire accident will resolve and things will come out favorably for him.  

How much the accident played into our meeting I have no clue, but somehow we were both at the right place and point in our lives an I'm choosing to believe all will resolve before too long and a beautiful life awaits us.  Never thought I could have someone in the hospital and be totally at peace.  Think I'm finding something in this dharma of the Buddha......

No comments:

Post a Comment