Thursday, April 25, 2013

Floundering


Boy is that quote me.  My constant frustration is that I'm alone and no one cares enough.  What is right up there.  Self torture I suppose.  All I've ever wanted is to be a priority to someone and I hope I have that some day.

Tired of life being in limbo.  I need to do something.  Need out of my dead end job.  Need health benefits.  Need benefits period.  Need to move to different area and get Melissa in a better situation, away from past and near a bus line so she can get a job and get to and from to earn money for a car.

What the heck do I do?  Not a clue.  Nada.  Have someone in my life but not a clue where I stand.  Do I just say the hell with it and make changes in my life and move to wherever the jobs are regardless if they are near or far?  I have no direction, no clue.  Am I a friend with benefits?  I think it's beyond that but .....

Feeling very old and like my life has no direction.  It needs change fast.  Too much time alone, too much time with no adult conversation and this is the result.  I think too much.  However I'm not a kid with the world ahead of me.  Tired of plodding along.  What do i do?

Edited in morning. Too much time alone does bad things to me. I get away from the center and don't live now. Yea I want direction and more than anything I want my dreams and the fairy tale to come true. Time is what is needed. I get so discontent cause no one special to assure me they love me or to hide in when I need that. Perhaps someday. I will survive. No choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment