Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Funk....

 ...boy am I in one. I don't do well alone and I've been alone for a long time now. Much longer than Ive been divorced.

Yes Melissa is here but not really. Not cool to hang with mom. It's the no adult to talk to for days on end that gets to me. I like my job but its a job. It's nothing I would have pursued I just kind of fell into it. So at work, talk is work. I get home and there's basically no talking. That's where I go nuts. My mind keeps thinking and everything gets to stay inside. Not healthy.

Grew up with brothers and sisters. Until 10 years ago always lived near family. I'm so isolated and nothing I can do about anything cause with the divorce and kids I have to stay here. Alone. Not talking with the words continuing to spin in my head. Kinda makes ya a bit nutso.

Gonna be a long couple weeks alone.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I was closer so I could give you the big hug you need so bad. Love you Petunia.
    Bobo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that long distance phone call hug was awesome. I'm super duper lucky to have you as a brother.

      Delete